Polynesian Hotel’s highest priority is the health, safety and security of our guests & employees. We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments:
For your safety, we recommend bringing masks and gloves to use while accessing the elevators and other public areas. For your convenience and continued social distancing practice we have the following online capabilities and payment options.
- Pre-Pay: You can pay in advance online through our payment portal.
- Apple & Google Pay: Apple & Google Pay are now available at check in.
Front Desk Hours may be limited during this time. Currently, our front desk is open from 7AM – 11PM.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. On a daily basis, we are working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Polynesian Hotel’s health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. Specific steps Polynesian Hotel is taking include:
Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge
Polynesian Hotel associates – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Safety: All employees will wear a mask in public areas. We require all employees to get a temperature check each day before beginning their shift.
- Ongoing Training: Training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols
Cleaning Products and Protocols:
Polynesian Hotel uses EPA approved cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: Polynesian Hotel uses cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items. Housekeeping will provide Door Service for trash / towels and in-room amenities as we are practicing social distancing for the safety of our guests and staff. Please place trash and towels outside your room and call the front desk for pick up.
- Public Spaces: Polynesian Hotel has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Resort Amenities: Access to pools may be limited or restricted in accordance with state or local government guidelines. Our pools are open with the following guidelines in place:
- 6 foot social distancing between families or social groups should be followed.
- We are requesting guests limit usage of pool chairs to 2 hours for everyone’s enjoyment.
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” Polynesian Hotel is increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
Risk-Free Vacation Guarantee:
Continue to book with confidence! We’re offering a Risk-Free Vacation Guarantee* for reservations travelling through December 31, 2021.
- No deposit will be charges until 3 days prior to arrival.
- Reservation can be cancelled without penalty up to 3 days of arrival.
*Not applicable for existing reservations, group reservations, or our Monthly rates. If the credit card declines when the deposit is processed 3 days prior to arrival, the reservation will be automatically cancelled.
Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third parties are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies and for assistance.
We invite you to stay and play, but don’t let your COVID cleanliness habits go away! Together we can make a difference.